Re: multiple Series with multiple personalities?

To: Bay Area AutoX List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: multiple Series with multiple personalities?
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 15:53:12 -0700
Speaking of Google there is actually a really cool lot off of
Shorline near the fire-station at Crittenden.  Having worked near it
for years I always thought it was just gavel but
apparently it is old asphalt covered in gravel.  This area already
endured a glam rock
reunion tour so apparently they are not adverse to loud and
unpleasant noise. ;)

Try looking for this with the Google maps satellite view:
N Shoreline Blvd & Crittenden Ln, Mountain View, CA 94043

Its the two lots above and to the right of the pointer...

They have a funky shape but each is roughly the size of GGF or Marina.

If it cannot be repaved then the rallycross folks should be interested!

Thanks to all who work to obtain and keep our sites!