Nationally competitive STS ride available for Topeka.

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nationally competitive STS ride available for Topeka.
From: "Kevin McCormick" <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:32:09 -0700
Hello all,

I know, I know, a bit late, but I've decided that I'd like a co-driver for
Nationals.  At least it is before the entry cutoff :-)

The specifics:

1989 Honda Civic Si on Kumho MX tires.
Prepared to the limit of the rules.
2004 STS & STSL, & STS Pro Solo champion car.

STS runs Tuesday/Wednesday.

You can fly into Kansas City Monday and fly out Thursday, or enjoy the whole
week of competition.

If anyone is interested, let me know.  We can discuss specifics at that point.
But I consider myself a reasonably  cheap date :-)

I'm posting on the BA-list first, as I'd rather help some SFR person enjoy
Nationals.
Thanks much,

Kevin McCormick
ktm@unify.com