Rounds 13 & 14

To: john fabella <john@fabmation.org>,
Subject: Rounds 13 & 14
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:36:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hello autocrossers,

John Fabella and Anthony Lewis are now event chair veterans and did a fine job
this past Sunday. Charlie Davis and Ben Martinez should also be thanked for
their help with the course.

Michael Saylor and Dick Bishop are on the mound for the last event of the
Championship Series. Please answer their request for setup workers. It makes
their job easier and gets the event started on time.

On another autox related subject. We have all heard reasons (excuses) from our
fellow drivers as to why they could not attend a particular event. Well, last
week Jeremy Rine informed me he could not make it to Round 13 because he was
driving a NASA event at Infinion. Jeremy told me that track driving "tunes him
up for autox".  I'll let you be the judge............................

http://www.4d-sport.com/images/442_Jeremy_s_Pampered_by_Umbrella_Girl.jpg

Clear skies and warm weather are predicted for next Sunday.

Thanks,

Tim