Workers, Workers, Workers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Workers, Workers, Workers
From: Michael Saylor <msaylor@adiginfo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:02:24 -0700
Let's make our last event of the regular season a great event!  Dick
Bishop and myself will be the co-chairs for Golden Gate Fields Round
#14 and we are looking for some help setting up Sunday morning,
August 14th.  Because we start at such a civilized time at GGF,  this
is a perfect event to volunteer for the "early shift"!

This will be Dick's and mines first time to chair an event so please
help us make it memorable.  Please e-mail me directly (or call) if
you would like to help finish off the season with a great event.

msaylor@adiginfo.com

Best regards,

Michael Saylor
ADIG
249 Page Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
v 415.575.4820
Portfolio: http://www.adiginfo.com

NOTICE! THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ARE
CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT.  USE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN
THE LISTED RECIPIENT(s) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.