Re: SJGP Pics

To: Andrew Phan <andy_phan@sbcglobal.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SJGP Pics
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 07:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Andrew - Delighted to see the slide show starts with a fellow autocrosser.
Guess Niki and RJ swap driving the Acutech Racing / Rine Motorsports Integra
every other event.  Also understand Vic Sias behind the scenes was supporting
the Bay Area VW Dealers Golf.  I might hit you up for a pic or two to be used
when we put together next years volunteer sign up page.  Thanks,  Barry

Andrew Phan <andy_phan@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Here are my SJGP pics (taken with a Fuji Finepix S5100.) I had to sort through
350 photos, but here are the best 70 that I took. Since I was one of the SCCA
volunteers, I was able to hang out in front of the spectator fence at the
Toyota Hairpin, and at Turn 6 in front of Plaza de Cesar Chavez. If anyone
wants high-res pics, shoot me an e-mail.

http://tinyurl.com/9a7nh

--Andrew Phan
'92 Sentra SE-R
Outpowered, outtired, outclassed in OSP and SM