RE: Drift Day Norcal

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Drift Day Norcal
From: "Carl Merritt" <cmerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:58:44 -0700
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net
> [mailto:owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Herman Ip
> Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:01 PM
> To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
> Subject: Drift Day Norcal
>
> For those that might be intrested..

This whole email thread certainly created quite a stir back in April
with people wondering if the drifters would end up ruining the GGF site
for everybody.  I'm glad that hasn't come to pass, and I think they had
a second event back in early July though I haven't heard feedback from
anybody who attended on how it went.

In addition to some coverage I wrote for Sport Z Magazine, I also did a
video which we are releasing in 3 parts online starting today leading up
to the September issue.  For those curious about what those other people
are doing with our playground, here's a first hand look:

http://www.sportzmagazine.com/Z_Downloads.htm

-Carl