A word of thanks...

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A word of thanks...
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Enthusiasts,

Please join me and give it up for the tireless effort, incredible patience and
perseverance of Bryan Nemy as he "owned" Pass Control for the San Jose Grand
Prix.  The job, ill-defined, the SJGP organization teething problems, the hours
long and pressure high he and the volunteers pulled through with a great deal
of composure, honoring our organization once again.  When I heard the San Jose
Grand Prix Speed Channel commentators praising the efforts of the SCCA I knew,
this time, it included Solo2.

Thanks for your support Bryan,

Barry