help with an engine rebuild

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Subject: help with an engine rebuild
From: "Rob Lipton" <rlipton@prev.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:55:57 -0400
>>> "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net> 07/21/05 11:32 PM >>>
Just got out of a meeting with the organizers.

Will be given:

            Race official t-shirt to wear

            Straw hat

Pit pass and wristband for worker

Paddock pass for guest

Water for hydration

Lunch

 Work assignment:

We will be Pass Control workers for the event.  Our job will be to make
sure
that those people entering restricted areas have the proper pass.
This
means that we will be stationed at some very active and Hot areas.  One
big
one is the lane in to and out of the Pits during the race, which is a
very
big action spot.  You will be about as close to the action as you can
get.
So if you have friends that don't know about this yet get them to
register
at:   <http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758670/index.htm>
http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758670/index.htm

I am looking for workers for Friday and Sunday so tell a friend.

Any Questions?
 Hi all,

I have a friend, not very nice to his truck, he has a tundra v8 Toyota,
two cylinders are low compression, 120 k on it, he really let things go,
 does anyone know of a relatively reasonable place in the east bay to
get this thing fixed, its going to cost real money, obviously,

thanks