Re: I wish I could make my Miata handle like this...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I wish I could make my Miata handle like this...
From: Raza Uddin <raza.uddin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:35:52 -0700
On 6/21/05, Ruben Padron <ruben_1271@hotmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, does anyone know what club / organization holds these types of
> motorcycle auto-x locally? I've seen them on several ocasions running on the
> adjacent lot when we run at Candlestick.

The people running the motorcycle events when we are at Candlestick
are the Motorcycle Safety Federation running their motorcycle school.
Attending their classes is usually a requirement before getting your M
endorsement for your license.  I took their class a few years ago and
it teaches basic motorcycle riding techniques.

I sure would love to learn to ride like that.

Drive Safely,
Raza