[OT] Auto Transport Companies?

To: AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: [OT] Auto Transport Companies?
From: RJ Auburn <rj@rjauburn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:37:44 -0700
Folks,

I know this is a bit off topic but I need to move cross country to
Orlando and am looking for a car transport company. The two people I
know who have done this move already have had bad luck with one car
getting dinged up and the other having it's engine blown out.

Anyway, I figured that someone here probably has had a car
transported and wanted to see if any had companies that they were
happy with.

Thanks a lot,

     RJ

---