RE: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8

To: <navid@xperformance.com>, "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8
From: "Carl Merritt" <cmerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:54:48 -0700
> classed based on its potential.  I don't understand why we can't consider
> their potential with unrestricted boost.  I still don't think the Evo would
> benefit much by unlimited boost, but that's not my battle to fight.  I'm
> tired and I'm going to SM.  :)

So have you figured out yet what the optimal trim turbine is that you can
squeeze into the stock turbo housing?  I would think for AutoX everything
possible for peak torque and boost response would be best over peak HP, so
ceramic turbines and a really small AR ratio should be the hot ticket...  ;-)

-Carl