Re: Trash talking porch dwellers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trash talking porch dwellers
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:57:09 EDT
>-- Ms Katie Kelly wrote:
> > If you can't run with the big
> > dogs, stay on the porch as they say.
>Rich Urschel responded:
>BS open class at Nationals? 1999 or so? Or am I so old I'm misremembering?

>Rex then responded:
<< I believe it was 2000 ...

(ducks and runs)>>

For the record, Katie's 5th place in BS open was in '99.  If her 2nd run had
been clean she would've been 3rd.  Her huge 3 pylon slide after the finish
line that cost her a National Championship was in BS-L in '98.  Katie uttered
more curse words after that run than I've heard her say in the rest of the time
I've known her, and I've known her for ~24 years.

Charlie