Course designing (more people needed)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Course designing (more people needed)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 00:04:20 EDT
The discussion of course designs, Chicago boxes, slalom distances, etc. leads
me to think it would be cool to work with other creative types who would like
to design courses at some point.  I don't know how to make this happen, other
than possibly in conjunction with a school...

It seems like we just need to get out there, pace off distances, lay out a
course or portion thereof, then run it in different cars and critique the
section, modify it until we like it, then go to another exercise.

Is there enough room at Candlestick to do this while a (future) school is
happening?  I don't think we can do it at Oakland, unless they would let us
play
on the adjacent lot while the school is happening...

Charlie