Looking for an interesting ride for tomorrow's practice event

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for an interesting ride for tomorrow's practice event
From: "Glenn Ellingson" <geewiz@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
I know it's last minute but as long as we have an event that doesn't count
for points I'm itching to codrive or "ride swap" and drive something
different. I can pay for tire use or offer a well-prepped CS miata or a
not-so-well-prepped turbo miata in exchange :).

One limitation: I would like to run in in the morning, preferably run
group 1, to limit my sun exposure with back-to-back autocross days :).

Anyone interested please drop me a line.

-- Glenn Ellingson