Miata stuff for sale.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata stuff for sale.
From: Andrew Phan <andy_phan@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:20:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Everyone,

I have a few items that I have for sale from my '99 Miata.

-Racing Beat front sway bar kit.  Includes:
54103: 1.125" tubular front sway bar w/polyurethane bushings
54110: Heavy duty sway bar mounting bracket
54122: Sway bar brace kit hardware (legal for C-Stock)
http://tinyurl.com/e4x5h
$150.

-Da'Lan Hidden trailer hitch for '99-'05 Miata.  I used this hitch with the
TireTail tire carrier to carry my tires to the autox events, but I've only used
it 3 or 4 times tops.
http://tinyurl.com/cka8m
$175

-TireTail tire carrier.  This will only work with the '99-'05 Miata Da'Lan
hidden hitch.  More info can be found here: http://www.tiretail.com.  $100
http://tinyurl.com/cgltq

I won't be at the SFR event at Candlestick on Saturday, but I will be at the
Duel at De Anza on Sunday, and can bring the items with me if you wish.

--Andrew Phan
C-Stock (retired)