wendover

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: wendover
From: "les brown" <redimpss5@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:41:10 -0700
If anyone wants to go to wendover and not drive the 630 miles there, I will
drive your car or truck and trailer.  (I have over 500,000 miles experiance
driving truck and trailer on I-80) You will have to pay for the fuel any way.
Delta has a flight from San Jose at 8:45am  and gets to salt lake at 11:30.
Then you can rent a car and only drive 100 miles to wendover. I would like to
co-drive a car in the solo, but not needed. Hey, just a idea for someone thats
low on vacation time or just hates driving.   LB