Looking for Light Weight Miata Trailer Hitch

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Light Weight Miata Trailer Hitch
From: "Debbie" <autoxgrrrl@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:28:02 -0700
Hi folks...I'm looking for a lightweight trailer hitch for my 2001 Miata.
Will be used for towing a harbor freight trailer (for my tires, obviously :).
If anyone has one hanging around that they'd like to get rid of, or knows of a
good place to get one cheap, please let me know.

Thanks,
Debbie
only 2001 Miata in CS at the upcoming tour, and with Hoosiers, as opposed to
the Khumos that I couldn't get, to boot :)...(always have been a bit of a
renegade ;)