Tires...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires...
From: TONY3811@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 01:34:44 EDT
Hey everyone!

Well, It's that time of year again when the weather is nice and the garage
gets cleaned out.

So here is the situation. Every year we do an Autocross event in Lone  Pine
called the Lone Pine Time Trials. It is a fundraiser for the Braille  Institute
and has been going for over 30 years ... great event and raises a good
amount of money.

We are running in a special class called the "Beater Challenge" where we
need to build and race a car for under an $800 budget. In the past we were able

to find people on the AutoX list who had old Victoracers, Toyos  or other race
tires, lying around with little life left in them (they only  need to last 1
weekend).

Does anyone have any tires that might work for us, and that they might  be
willing to part with for lets say a very polite thank you? Were  looking for
something in a 205/50/15 range.

I'm in San Jose and will pick em up if you have them.

Thanks for the help,

Tony