Re: Street tire novice?

To: pcjones33@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Street tire novice?
From: Charlie Davis <gt40d@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:45:50 -0800 (PST)
--- Patrick Jones wrote:

> Is there such a thing as a street tire novice class?
>  My wife is going to
> start autocrossing this year.  We won't prep the car
> past stock rules, and
> rather than put her on R tires, I thought we would
> both race on street
> tires.  That puts me into the street tire class.
> The car is a '04 Miata, so
> I guess this means her options to be competitive
> are:
>
> CS - novice
> Street Tire Ladies
> Street Tire novice??

CS-Novice is by the rules a 140+ treadwear class for
2005.  I don't think there is a Novice-Ladies, is
there?

CS-Ladies would allow R tires or 140+ treadwear.

CS-ST will run in the same group for 2005, but I
haven't heard anything about Street Tire Ladies
parallel classes.

Charlie

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com