Party Idea...

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Party Idea...
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:37:13 EST
I was looking at a preview of the Barrett Jackson Auction coming up on Jan.
25th-30th...  Sigh... To be wealthy!

Anyway, I was thinking up a way to "participate" without going to Arizona.
So, we get a bunch of people together at a house where someone has Speedvision,
and we select some of the B-J cars to "bid" on.  Everyone is given a certain
amount of "money" and we bid against the guys with real money (and each other
of course) to see what we can "buy."  Not sure how to score a winner, though...

So, idea number 2 was that I publish a list of the cars, and we guess what
they will go for beforehand.  The one who is closest to the actual amount on
the
given cars is the winner...

Anyone interested (oh, by the way, my place is too small, so we have to
convince someone to actually host this shindig!)

Charlie