2000 Supercharged Toyota Tundra for sale

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 2000 Supercharged Toyota Tundra for sale
From: Derek Butts <derek151@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:22:47 -0800 (PST)
Unfortunately I am in the position of needing a larger truck to tow a bigger
trailer.  Here are the details on my truck.  This truck is in superb condition
for a 2000 model.

2000 Toyota Tundra Limited 2WD  Black/Grey cloth captains chairs  52k miles
Factory Options:
ABS
Power Driver's Seat
6CD in dash Changer
Running Boards
Tow Hitch
Plus all other standard Limited Equipment

Extras:
Snug Top Shell with drop down front window and opening vent windows.  Painted
to match
TRD Ivan Stewart Body kit including front bumper,grill and fender flares
ASA 17 x 8 Alloy Wheels
Bed rug
Shaved Emblems & Blacked out chrome
DVD player/Video Screen
Rear Sway Bar (Hellwig)
TRD Shocks
TRD SuperCharger installed 1k miles ago.
TRD Boost Guage
7 pin wiring adapter with 4 pin combo
Brake Controller
Sill Protectors
Custom automatic levelling rear air bag suspension with on board compressor.
There is also a bypass switch.
3M clear mask on front of vehicle.  Custom made for the body kit.
Real Horns from the Lexus LX470.

Vehicle has never been in any accidents.  I am the original owner who has made
sure all maintenance was performed using only Toyota parts.  Front brake pads
are brand new and the tranny was replaced under warranty last month.   This
truck is setup to tow safely and accelerate rapidly when unloaded : ).

Well over $10k was spent in accessories.  Price is $22k firm.  Please e-mail me
at derek151@sbcglobal.net or call at 650-642-4494.

Thanks,
Derek Butts
SF Bay Area, CA