Slush series

To: <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Slush series
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:52:18 -0800
To all who worked at the Slush events, and behind the scenes in the Chapter,

THANK YOU.  It was a very well-run series, as usual!  It's hard to say that
without it sounding smug, but our Chapter does an excellent job in the overall
package, and for some of the largest numbers of racers in the country.  Wow.

Pat Kelly, you and anybody who helps you on the numbers getting onto the
results site, if you aren't getting paid then I think you oughta be.  Wages
should be based on being an interpreter of that difficult language,
Chickenscratchian.  I've seen those cards when working in the trailer....  And
averaging such short turnaround, giving me extra time each week to overanalyze
the results!  Top notch.

As usual, the Street Touring classes were a dogfight.  Noel E.'s been doing
righteously, and Kristy's results speak for themselves!  (Dang, she beat me
again!  :-)  My personal thanks to Rus for taking those Fun Runs the other day
and leaving the points fight in the hands of those who otherwise scramble for
the scraps he leaves behind.  Even as he administered a terrible, scientific
whuppin'.  (yes, you old timers, that's a quote - name he who I stole it from,
win a no-prize!)

Paul T.