Thanks!

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks!
From: "Ruben Padron" <ruben_1271@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:24:11 -0800
Hi all,

Thanks very much to all of you for helping us make Round 6 of the Slush
Series a really fun event. Although only my second time chairing, it was
very satisfying to see that the event ran smooth and on time.

It was also very cool to see the course I had imagined on paper become a
reality at the site and actually get to drive it. I hope all of you had as
much fun on it as I did designing and driving it.  :)

Apologies to the run group #2 /#3 workers which endured a *really* long work
assignment due to the last minute need to combine these two groups because
of a slim showing in run group #2.

Although we were hopeful to get fun runs in at some point in the day,
daylight was not on our side and we eventually had to pick up course to
avoid having to keep folks there in the dark. We were, however very blessed
with nice, sunny weather, which at some point was forecasted to be rainy.
:)

A big thanks to Tom Grote who did a fantastic job in his rookie chair role.
Likewise, some key contributors, among many of you: Bryan Nemy, our entire
morning set up crew, Allan Perucho (who didn't even run but came out to
offer a huge help), as well as Noel De Los Reyes and MR2 friend (sorry, but
I tend to be really bad with names!) without whom we may still be at the
site picking up cones!  :(

There's many more of you who, throughout the day, chipped in with voluntary
work assignments - apologies for not directly naming you, but thanks for
helping us make this event a success!

Thanks!

Ruben Padron
CS Miata