Fun Fontana event in mid-December

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fun Fontana event in mid-December
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:10:48 -0500
The autocross at California Speedway in Fontana, CA, I mentioned a day or
so ago is more like a practice event than a serious competition.

>From the event promoters:

John,

Thanks for your interest. Our GT Autocross is part of a larger event
called GT Live that features the first ever US race for JGTC. Info is
at JGTCUSA.net. Our GT Autocross is a casual opportunity to run your
car for timed laps. This is not a competition or anything serious.
There are no rules or prizes. It is part of a strategy to put a lot of
things that are fun in one place at the same time. it is open to
anyone. We just happen to be working with NASA on this since we are not
in the autocross business.
Randolph Grube

In Sum: Casual, no rules, no prizes.
Sorry I mentioned it.