Re: Air Bag information from SCCA

To: "Robert Fulton" <Robert_Fulton@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Air Bag information from SCCA
From: "Lolita Adrien" <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:03:27 -0800
Seems to me that everyone has ignored the difference in relative restraint
too. Are we talking about a driver in a multiple point harness and a HANS
unit who's head is impacted by the airbag instead of pitching forward to put
the chin on or near the collar bone before impacting the airbag ( the "norm"
for passenger car drivers and passengers)?
MJ