STS contenders

To: "autox" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: STS contenders
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:02:33 -0800
Congrats to those who continue to make STS one of the tightest, most
competitive classes around.  And especially to Kristy for her first top
placing - way to go!!  Saturday's time was amazing, and would have placed her
second of all the Street Touring classes of cars.  Top ten percent of the PAX,
the air is thin up there.

Noel E., way to come back Sunday!  Noel DLR, great consistency (2nd both
days)!  This is great fun to watch, especially having run against you guys
before I chickened out and moved to STX.  At least we're still the same run
group for the time being so I get to watch the drama first-hand.  Gotta love
it.

Paul T.