RE: Supra Twin-turbo 6sp For Sale

To: "'Phil Esra'" <pesra@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Supra Twin-turbo 6sp For Sale
From: "Joe250" <topsquid@joe250.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:42:55 -0800
They never made too many of these.  Most that remain are wrecked,
heavily modded, or high mileage.  Now they don't make them any more or
anything quite like it.  Stock it is quite fast as it is a 3-liter
inline 6 with sequential turbochargers (1 small one for low rpm's, 1
large one for midrange and high rpm's) with a top speed of 180+ bone
stock.  Supposedly with just a different turbocharger system and a few
other bolt-on mods, 1,000 reliable horsepower can be yours.

Now what were saying about those commuter cars? ;D

Joe
P.S. Not my car, just trying to help Mike out.  I took all the pics and
got a brief ride in it.  The car is incredibly clean and original and
plenty fast as-is.