Re: Newbie Nationals Reccomendation

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie Nationals Reccomendation
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 02:19:17 EDT
Which route to take.

Towing, I like the Southern Route as the climbs aren't as topugh, but usually
the caravan I'm with wants to go North.

If you go North, go all the way to Lincoln, NE, take Hwy 2 East to 75, then
South to Topeka.  all 4 lane roads!

> Is it insane to try to do the drive in two days?

I've done it in 2, by myself.  3 is easier on the body, though.

> Anybody planning a non-trailer caravan?
>   -I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that I will be moving faster than
> trailer folk.

Once out of CA, vehicles with trailers can do 70 or 75 legally most of the
way...

Charlie