Sign up for the SFR Advanced School

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sign up for the SFR Advanced School
From: vic sias <siastuning@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
The 2004 San Francisco Region SCCA Advanced Autocross School

Saturday/Sunday October 23/24 at Castle Air Force Base

The San Francisco region has the most National Champion trophies from the Solo2
National Championship held every year in September. We are interested in
breeding more excellent drivers so we can bring home more trophies to our
region. If youre fast but youre just not where you want to be and you want to
get to a National Champion level, this school is for you!

Instructors
All instructors at this Advanced School are National Champions. From prepared
classes to stock classes, these instructors know what it takes to win. Please
feel free to read their bios.

Pre-School Coaching at Nationals!
If you get your entry submitted and accepted early enough, we will pair you up
with a buddy to help start coaching you at Nationals this year!

What to expect

This two day school will take you through an intensive training curriculum like
how to attack a course, driving exercises, how to walk a course, lines,
suspension set up seminar and much more! Lunch will be provided on Saturday. On
Sunday, you can expect to get a lot of runs on a National caliber course for
some practical experience with your instructor.

Sign up Now!

Entries will be limited and applications will be reviewed based on experience.
Please fill out the entry form and submit to siastuning@yahoo.com. Do not send
any money until you have been accepted. Upon acceptance into the school, be
prepared to send in your entry fee immediately to secure your spot.

For those of you who are immediately interested, please email me a request and
I will send you the form. You will also be able to download the form off of the
SFR web site as soon as it is posted.

Vic Sias

www.siastuning.com

650-704-0771