Re: Marina thanks

To: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>,
Subject: Re: Marina thanks
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 08:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
Was hoping to have a more complete and to scale map of Oakland but schedule got
clobbered.  Natalie / Ed, you're welcome to what I've collected though, but
will have to ask Charlie about the custom dual motor course alteration vehicle
depicted there:

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758688/index.htm

Barry - 4D-Sport
Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com> wrote:

Next up on July 11, Ed Rito and Natalie Tabacco will have a go at Oakland. If
any of our experienced course designers are interested in laying down a
design, you might get in touch with them so see if its open or what they want.