Sacto Folks Going to SFR Event on 6/29? (She's Back)

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sacto Folks Going to SFR Event on 6/29? (She's Back)
From: "Debbie" <autoxgrrrl@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:29:38 -0700
Hi folks!  Haven't been on the list for a while but I'm back.

I may be buying John Stimson's Miata.  I'll be taking a look at it on
Wednesday.  If I do decide to buy it, I will need to get the stock muffler
from him at a later date.

Are any folks from Sacto planning on going to the SFR 6/29 event?  If so,
would you mind bringing the muffler back for me?  I live in Elk Grove but
would be happy to meet you somewhere more convenient.

And then again, who knows...I may be at that event, lol.

Debbie
95 Talon TSi AWD (out to pasture, soon to be sold)
RX7-Co-Driver
Trans-AM (Project Car) Co-Driver