Miata advice

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata advice
From: Donna Barham <dmbarham@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:04:05 -0700
Miata friends,
I run a couple road racing websites for Spec Miata's
Someone has a question that I was hoping someone out there
in the autocross community can help with.
If so you can reply to him directly -  rwweber@cvip.net - since I don't
think he is a member of this
list.

Thanks,
Donna
SM 8

*********************

During a Miata web site search I found your site. Really enjoyed
reading about the spec Miatas.

I have a 99 Miata that my son, wife and I drive. We are pretty
aggressive when we are on good Miata twistie roads. We also are going
to start autocrossing this summer.
I am looking for solid front and rear alignment recommendations. The
rear gets close to letting lose on some roads and I'm sure it will on a
autocross when my son drives.

We have made the following suspension mods:

Four way adjustable KYB shocks
Front and rear Racing Beat sway bars
Front and rear Racing Beat street/racing springs
Rear body brace
We have also upgraded the brake system

Do you have recommended alignment settings that will allow street
driving, but serve us well when we get more aggressive? I have found
numerous settings on web sites, so it gets a little confusing.

I look forward to following your web site.

Ralph