New Tires

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New Tires
From: Lee Teicheira <leet1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:39:12 -0700
Hi all

At the risk of starting a war, I am looking for suggestions for a new
set of tires for my Mini Cooper S. Currently have 205/45 17. I made my
first trip to Candlestick Sunday, talked to a several people, and am
learning a lot as fast as I can. Will be driving soon. I am looking for
set of 16" rims for dedicated tires.  But for the next few weeks, these
will be dual purpose tires, street and track, ultimately becoming street
only. I am considering the Kumho Ecsta MX. Good idea or bad? Any other
suggestions? Other tires that I have on my list are the Falken Azenis
ST-115 and the Bridgestone Potenza S03. Comments please.

TIA

Lee Teicheira