WTB: Auto-X/Track wheels for Sentra SE-R

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB: Auto-X/Track wheels for Sentra SE-R
From: Dinan3er@aol.com
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 03:00:05 -0500
More simply I am looking for 4X100mm wheels with a 40-45mm offset (center bore
around 59 mm).  I'd prefer 15-17 inch diameters and widths from 6-7 inches and,
of course, R-comps or sticky street tires are a plus.

I'm planning on a Speedventures event next week and would like to run on them
if possible.

Honda and Miata guys let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Drive Safely,
Raza

"Happiness is not around the corner, it is the corner"
See Pictures at: