Parts car for sale

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts car for sale
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:00:34 -0800 (PST)
As many of you know, my wife got rear-ended hard
enough to total her car a couple of weeks ago. I
thought I would give all you enterprizing car builders
a crack at it. If you are interested in buying it for
parts, let me know. Otherwise, I will be turning over
to the insurance company to recycle.

The car is a 1997 Golf Trek Edition.

The Good:
*Only 60,000 miles
*2.0 crossflow engine and matching transmission.
*Near showroom condition interior (black) with factory
Recaro Sport Seats.
*White Guage faces
*4 new 195-60-14 Dunlop all season radials
*New brake pads and shoes
*Power moon roof
*Hood, fenders, doors all straight
*Premium sound system
*all the window glass is intact
*Factory "Smoked" taillight lenses
*Battery is less than one year old.

The bad:
*Floor is buckeled, frame "rails" are bent.
*Body work is jamed against one rear wheel so the car
will not roll. You will have flat bed the thing
anywhere you want to take it.

If you want it, let me know this evening. The
insurance company wants to settle and my wife wants it
gone ASAP. Best offer over $400 takes it. The car is
in Redwood City.

Alan Gruner