Looking for a Daily Driver

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Daily Driver
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:29:25 -0800 (PST)
Let me begin by thanking all of you who responded to
my request for body shop recommendations last week.
Time and further investigation revealed that both my
wife and her car are in worse shape than we originally
thought following the collision she was in.

The insurance company has chosen total our Golf. So
while we find proper medical expertise to get my
wifes back, neck and shoulders properly healed, we
have to also deal with the side project of getting a
replacement daily driver for her. This where I am
hoping you all can help me. Here is what we are
looking for in order of importance.

Four doors
Reliable
Good gas mileage
Manual transmission
Price: around $7000

If you are selling, or know someone selling, a vehicle
that fits most of these criteria, please let me know.
Thank you all for your help and support.

Alan