HELP!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP!
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:55:47 -0800 (PST)
Well it's that time of the year again!! AUTO-X is here!!!! Let's get it off to
a FAST and smooth start with volunteers helping with TECH. We need people to
work the 1st run group, on grid and through noon. Remember, the Superbowl
starts at 3:25, and if you want to work and get home, this is the way to do it!
Working a tech assignment counts as your work assignment for the day. For
"rookies" or "first timers" we have check sheets to follow. It's a great way to
meet good people, check out some fine cars, and help the event run smooth.
Helmets must be Snell 2000 or later, no exceptions. We will have helmet
stickers available.We will start ANNUAL INSPECTIONS at our 3rd event.Please
purchase a 2004 Rule Book to make sure youy COMPLY with the rules BEFORE coming
through the inspections. Remember your NUMBERS and CLASS designations must be
on the SIDES of your car. NO PAPER! And they must be 9" long, 1 1/2" wide. The
size of your class designation must be 25% of the number size. And PLEASE,
 use CONTRASTING colors! We need to SEE the numbers!!!
Looking forward to a great and fun season, see you there, thanks!