OT: Help me with my business, there's $75 in it for you!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: Help me with my business, there's $75 in it for you!
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:50:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks. I've really missed all of you. Unfortunately
I've had to cut my autoxing to save $$$. As some of
you know I've been in the process of getting my own
photography business going. I'm trying to drum up some
business so I have a proposal for you but let me tell
you what I'm doing first. I've partnered up with
another photographer and we're doing weddings. We'll
be working together for 2004 and then going our
separate ways. Now here's the proposal:

If you refer a couple to us and they end up booking us
we'll give you $75 after we shoot the wedding. It'll
probably be the easiest $75 you ever made. As for how
to contact me, if you have a couple email me at:

info@qnotephoto.com or you can give me a ring at
650-279-6268

Just give me the couples' name. If two of you
recommend the same people the money will go to
whomever gets in touch with me first.

I also do location portraits as well so if you have
any refferals I'd really appreciate it although I
can't offer any finders fees for such work. I will
however give a discount to card carrying SFR SCCA
members.

As for autox, unfortunately I'll probably be out for
the summer season (again $$$). Liability insurance,
equipment insurance, startup costs, keeping the
photography gear up to date, software, printer
supplies, professional association dues, computer
hardware, tax accountants, and attourney fees etc...
this stuff is bloody expensive!!!

Also... if any of you other small business owners have
any advice for me I'd love to hear it. I need all the
help I can get.

Cheers, Joe

P.S. Mr. Mottaz, I saw you had the Lexus up for sale.
What are you replacing it with?

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/