Looking for OEM scissor jack/tool set (Honda or other)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for OEM scissor jack/tool set (Honda or other)
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <peter.thana@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:43:51 -0800
Hi folks,

I have a friend with a '98 Integra GSR, when he bought it used it did
not have the jack/handle/lug wrench kit with it.  Since he's not an
autoxer, he doesn't usually drive around with a harbor freight 6 pump
racing jack and an impact wrench, if you know what I mean.  In any case,
I was just wondering if anyone happened to have an extra one of these
things lying around, maybe from an old car you sold as a race car or
something.  It just has to be sturdy enough to hold an Integra, so a
miata one might not work.

TIA,
Peter