Lotus Elise in a local class

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Lotus Elise in a local class
From: Patrick Jones <pcjones33@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:51:16 -0800 (PST)
Hi All - My plans this year are to campaign the Elise
throughout the year locally.  In 2001, I was given
permission to run the car in AP, although the car is
not officially classed by the SCCA.  You folks were
very kind and I thank you.

Should I make another official appeal to the local
region for the current season?

Also, I do plan on asking the national committee one
more time for a class as well as taking the car to the
San Diego tour to see what they say.  As I interpret
the rules, I believe the car could run in AP or DM.

Thank you!

patrick