Wheels Free to Good Home

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels Free to Good Home
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:53:41 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Hey all,

I've decided that I really don't need five sets of wheels for my Miata, so I'm
giving away two sets.

One is a set of OEM Mazda steel wheels (14x5.5, 45mm offset, 4x100 bolt
pattern) One has a small bend in the outer rim.

The other is a set of 14x6 American Racing wheels, with 35mm offset and drilled
for both 4x100 and 4x114.3 bolt patterns.  I'm not sure what model they are;
they came with my Miata when I bought it.  Some cosmetic damage, but all four
wheels are straight.

Both sets have old, used-up tires, which I guarantee will be worth at least
what you pay for them :)  These wheels are free to whoever wants to come pick
them up.  I live in San Jose, btw.

Please contact me offlist, or call me at (408) 205-2658 if you're interested.

Thanks,
Scot Zediker
'91 CSP Miata