Re: tuning for torsens

To: <Larrybsp@aol.com>
Subject: Re: tuning for torsens
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:40:12 -0800
my friend mike easton put a detroit locker in his FFR road race car.  seemed
to work ok, wouldnt have been my first choice.

my neglected ITS car has a welded diff, so its always locked.  great on exit,
can get a bit exciting when braking since if one rear wheel locks up, they
both do :)

the torsen feels pretty on-off to me, and i notice this in the rx8 also.  the
clutch diffs are very gentle- maybe thats better in a powerful car?

james
OSP - Ouch, Spools Painful