Pylon is in the mail

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pylon is in the mail
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:17:14 -0500
Today, we mailed the November 2003 edition of North American Pylon.
        (Hopefully we'll catch up with our dating next issue. Well maybe
we'll just get closer.)

        Our lead story this month is the CenDiv Series #5 at Milwaukee.
        Also starting on the front page is the Virginia Motor Sports Club's
'04 season finale.
        And the Tidewater Sports Car Club's Oct. 19 event at Little Creek
Naval Base.
        As last month, we have four-color photos on the cover, page 1, and
the center spread.
        Inside are stories on Atlanta Region, VMSC's Cloverleaf event, four
San Francisco Region Slush Series events, Salina Region's no clocks
Mirrorkhana, Old Domnion Region on Sept. 7, Tidewater SCC's Joy Fund meet,
Las Vegas Region on the Speedway's huge parking lot.
        And the complete and final results and season standings for the
2003 Pro Solo Series.
        Added to our calendar are the 2004 Pro Solo and National Tour
Schedules. There are changes from the 2003 schedules.

        News: on SCCA Sanctioning Drifting contests; adopts the i-card
system.

        Columns by
        -Pat Kelly on new Tour events in New Mexico and Arizona, dropping
of the Ft. Meyers Pro Solo.
        Lorenzo the Scribe's adventures with Home Depot.
        South Bend Region's Steve Tamandli proclaims autocrossing is still
fun at 66.
        Reno Region's Eric Gangloff on how to travel from Tahoe to Topeka.
        Editor John Kelly on the San Franciso Int'l Auto Show and the
autocross diarama set up in the region's 80,000 square foot "booth."
        Mr. Bob Haugland reveals the origins of the Panhard Rod.

To get in on the fun, subscribe by calling 1-800-58-KELLY between 9-5 M-F
and charge the $24 annual subscription cost to Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. The robot no longer answers this line and you might have
to deal with a cranky humanoid. There will be 12 monthly issues.
        Or, send your $24 check to: North American Pylon
                                                                P.O. Box
1203
                                                                Pleasanton,
CA 94566-0120
Covers U.S. addresses.

        Subscriptions to Canadian addresses costs US$27.50 with check on a
U.S. Bank.
        Or a Canadian Postal Money Order.

        Or, FAX your plastic card number to 1-925-846-0118. It operates
24/7. Make sure you include your name and address.
        A two-year subscription costs $45 ($24 + $21).

Or check out our web page at <www.napylon.com>

--John Kelly, editor and publisher