Anyone have used 225/245/265-16 size r compounds?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone have used 225/245/265-16 size r compounds?
From: E911me@aol.com
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:02:17 -0500
Laying around?  Unneeded?  Taking up precious garage space!

I'm looking for some used rubber to only run a few events on, nothing serious
before I decide what tires and wheels to upgrade my car to.

Let me know if there are any of the following you'd be willing to make a deal
on:

225/50/16
245/46/16
265/45/16

Kumho V700, Victoracers, Hoosiers, Pilot Sport cups, RA1s, etc are all great.

If anyone has any decent hi performance street tires in this size for sale, I'm
still ears....

Let me know what you have, we can discuss a good deal.

Cheers,

Salah