Re: SF car show

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SF car show
From: Carl Valderama <carlv@ae92gts.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 11:45:41 -0800
The SCCA's display was my favorite portion of the entire show. I was hoping
to see the video as well, but it was AWOL by the time my friends and I got
there at around 5pm on Sunday. On that note, can someone please get me in
touch with Natalie Tabacco? I'd like a hard copy of the video if possible.
Thanks!

At 06:10 PM 11/30/03 , Pat Kelly wrote:
>Well, I finally got to the car show and spent most of my time at the SCCA
>display, which was really terrific, and to see the film, which was GONE! I
>was very disappointed, and I hope it wasn't stolen. It was the only tape
>unavailable for viewing. :(
>Many thanks to Barry Chafin and his gang, and Jeremy Rines, for hosting the
>autocross portion, and for RJ Gordy for being there, too.  That was the best
>display we've ever done. (I say 'we' advisedly, I mean in the collective
>sense!)
>--Pat Kelly

Carl Valderama

carlv@ae92gts.com