Re: Thank you!

To: "Lolita Adrien" <lomike@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thank you!
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:21:16 -0800
I thought they handled it just fine.  I saw a couple of people wheel trash
cans out, and the next time I looked up the lot was clean.  I don't know
that anyone had to ask them to take care of it, and they certainly didn't
make us late.  No harm no foul.

Now, people that feel entitled to leave trash in a parking lot.. That's a
different matter entirely.

Jake