Re: Congratulations to Day3/4 SFR autocrossers

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Congratulations to Day3/4 SFR autocrossers
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:12:20 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, we have photos somewhere of Josh driving his
dad's Boxster, which he autocrossed out here for a
part of a season. I remember at the time he thought it
was a nice car, but not worthy of its price tag. :)

Great job at nationals, Josh, Andy, and Chris!

My hat's off to everybody who went. Good work!

-Katie

--- "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>