ot: job opening at my company (Internal Systems Programmer)

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ot: job opening at my company (Internal Systems Programmer)
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:00:57 -0700
this company is GREAT to work for, plus we sponsor a race team and rumor has
it there is race car storage on site. :) people there are interesting, nice,
and the benefits cant be beat!

in alameda.

write to me if you qualify and are ready to work in a place i refer now to
as 'paradise'.

james
=)

Internal Systems Programmer

Full-time, exempt
Reports to VP of Operations

Responsibilities:
. Architect, design and implement new features for all internal
systems (customer database, call management, and HR systems)
. Maintain and improve current systems
. Test new features and help ensure complete product quality
. Work with both technical and non-technical community to ensure product
ease of use
. Work with the system administrator to provide complete IT coverage

Qualifications:
. BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
. 3+ years of previous experience and a proven track record of
successful development
. Must be fluent in Python, Perl, HTML, cgi, Apache, search engine
software, and UNIX
. Experience with User Interface design
. Experience with one or more SCM systems
. Knowledge of Windows, UNIX, SSL applications, TCP/IP network
configuration, and security issues
. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in
writing.
. Enthusiasm for providing top-notch customer support
. Must be highly motivated with a strong sense of achievement and the
willingness to contribute to a dynamic team environment
. Ability to adapt to changing work requirements
. Excellent time management and multitasking skills
. Ability to follow through, troubleshoot problems, research solutions,
and projects independently

Nice to have:
. C++ programming, email and mailing list management