Re: UPS Alert

To: jerry@moutons.org, CMerritt@luminous.com, bspencer@tsoft.com,
Subject: Re: UPS Alert
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:53:11 +0000
"You have to wonder -- what kind of kick do the fools who start these
get out of this?"

FedEx Employees hiding in the bushes watching people ask the UPS drivers to
show proof of their employment.

---

I like to follow the following guide lines when you hear or read a news
story second hand:

Anything exciting/interesting such as "Terrorist UPS drivers" it must be
fake.

Anything boring/uninteresting such as "UPS driver wages increased by .01%"
could be real (but who cares).

-Jeremy