RE: WRX receiver hitch

To: "GARY FELLERS" <Gary_Fellers@worldnet.att.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WRX receiver hitch
From: "Chris Warner" <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:47:59 -0700
Any Subaru dealer can order the "TS trailer hitch".  It's designed for the
impreza TS model, but bolts up to the WRX.  No clearance problems if you
decide to put a cat-back exhaust on the car (won't affect class)

The hitch is allowed in DS.

I have one installed on my WRX sedan.

the part number is L1010SS000 and should not cost more than ~$200.  It comes
with the electronics needed to hook up the trailer lights.

http://www.subaruparts.com/cart/?pn=L1010ss000&submit=Search

Chris warner
#52 STX (champ!!)